Qualify for Federal Medicaid incentive payments with axiUm Certified Package
In order for professionals to qualify for Federal Medicaid incentive payments, Eligible Providers must use at least a 2014 Edition Certified Base EHR. In addition, they are required to demonstrate meaningful use of this technology by submitting regular reports.
Certification is granted by ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, offers third-party testing and certification of security and health IT products, as well as network-connected devices, to measure product compliance, reliability and performance for many of the world’s top security vendors.
To become a 2014 Edition Certified Base EHR, a software package must pass a specific set of certification requirements.
axiUm CE a 2014 Edition Certified Base EHR. This enables professionals to qualify for Medicaid incentive payments; therefore it’s the only software program an organization needs to demonstrate meaningful use.
The axiUm Certified Package includes:
- axiUm CE – ONC-ATCB Certified version of axiUm
- axiUm PatientAccess
- Online module that allows patients to connect to axiUm via the Internet
- Patients can view past appointments, confirm future appointments, update personal information and verify Electronic Patient Record forms
- axiUm eRx
- Provides electronic transmission of prescriptions (e-prescribing) from dental facilities directly to pharmacies
- Patient’s prescriptions are ready for pick-up when they arrive
- axiUm Meaningful Use Dashboard
- Real-time updates for Eligible Providers to view their status on Meaningful Use metrics
- Web based and accessable from any location